100% Pure Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil for Body Skin and Hair (200 ml)
Estimated Delivery:Dec 06 - Dec 10
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over Rs.499/-
⭐ First time customer get 12% OFF | Code : NEW12
⭐ 15% OFF on Order Above Rs. 999 (Auto Apply)
⭐ Get 20% OFF on Order Above Rs. 1500 (Auto Apply)
A highly versatile oil that can be used to condition the skin and hair. An ideal moisturizer for the body, it makes the skin smooth and even textured. Applied directly to the skin or hair before washing, Coconut Oil makes a very effective conditioning treatment. Soothing dry sensitive skin or scalp and adding luster to damaged hair. Highly recommended for baby massages. This Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is 100% Organic, pure, and cold-pressed (processed without heat) to retain its unique balance of nutrients.
Why Prefer Extra Virgin Coconut Oil?
Cold-pressed coconut oil is capable of providing overall nourishment, from tip to toe. You can use it overnight for hydrating brittle nails and cuticles, chapped lips, and cracked fit. Basically, it can be applied anywhere to get plump and soft aftereffects on the skin. Organic Harvest Coconut Oil has antioxidant properties. This ensures the hydration of the skin and the elimination of dead skin cells. The appearance of the skin becomes much more youthful as fine lines and wrinkles do not find a way because of coconut oil. Besides, the non-greasy formula leaves a supple finish, while providing a healthy glow.
- 100% Natural and organic
- Cold Pressed
- Fast absorbing
- Conditions damaged hair
- Smoothens skin
- Even skin tone
Applying Coconut Oil The Right Way
If you’ve been diligent with applying coconut oil but are yet to see the results maybe you’ve got the application wrong. Here are a few pointers worth considering to make the hair oil treatment more effective.
- It’s recommended to apply coconut oil on hair at night before sleeping for better absorption and results. Avoid applying it during the day as it could take time to soak up while also making your hair look flat.
- Warming coconut oil on low temperature before application helps liquefy it and makes it easier to spread on your hair strands. The warm oil will help open up the follicles for better penetration of oil into the roots. Although, be careful to not overheat the oil.
- If your scalp is oily or your hair is thin you can avoid applying the oil on your scalp. This will ensure the oil doesn’t weigh down your hair.
- When applying oil, focus more on the dry and damaged ends and less where your hair is the healthiest. Applying on the mid-shafts where your hair is not dry will unnecessarily make it oily.
- If you can’t commit to an overnight treatment, leave the oil on your hair for at least 30 minutes before you rinse it off. Be careful with the amount of oil you use on your scalp as going overboard may require a couple of hair wash cycles to completely get rid of the residual oil.
Its too good... Its make my hair little soft...
Nourishes your hair and makes your hair shine. Also benefits for skin as it protects from sunburn and heal dry damaged hair.
This is a reply by the admin
Coldpressed oils are my favorite since all their properties are preserved, I've used this oil a couple of times and my hair has felt extremely soft. Cannot wait to use it more
This is an amazing product and what is great is that you can apply very small quantity but the product will do wonders. This is a must buy.